Be Kinder to Yourself This Weekend
click Be kinder to yourself—it improves your self-esteem, your health, and your self-compassion. Your negative thoughts do not have to take over your world.1 You can make shifts in your day-to-day life to be kinder to yourself, and you should begin this weekend.1
Here are some suggestions to help you start:
- opcje binarne z najmniejszym depozytem Say “no” to something you don’t want to do.1 Trying to please others constantly by attending events and doing other things you don’t truly enjoy can take away from the small amount of time you have to actually do what you want to do—what makes you happy.1 It’s okay to say “no” sometimes.1
- http://gsc-research.de/gsc/research/interviews/detailansicht/index.html?tx_mfcgsc_unternehmen[uid]=262 Say “yes” to something you do want to do.1 Life is busy, full of little things that must get done.1 However, sometimes it’s okay to put those things on hold for a couple of hours while you let go and do something that you really enjoy doing.1 Life is too short to never take a little break.1
- http://documentalqueridowatson.es/pizdyhov/1503 Do a physical activity just because it is fun.1 No, not because you should or because you want to lose weight, but because it is fun and makes you feel good.1 Try something new, that you’ve been wanting to do for a while.1
- follow link Focus on your basic needs.1 go site Sometimes, we forget about our basic needs as we are so caught up in other aspects of life.1 To stay healthy and be your best you, basic needs are crucial.1 Get the sleep you need.1 Drink lots of water.1 Eat some truly healthy foods that you enjoy.1
- buy low cost metformin Compliment yourself.1 Give yourself some credit. Compliment your smile, your personality, the meal you just made, a good deed you just did.1 Whatever it is, compliment yourself. You deserve it.
- follow url Thank your body for all it does.1 Be grateful that your body does all that is does to enable you to live your life.1 Reward it for doing so. Take a nice relaxing bath, get a massage, rest it.
- http://dkocina.com/silit/silit-made-in-germany.html/attachment/vorlage_980x460px_topf_en_01 Catch your breath, and contemplate.1 Take a seat and just think about how you want to spend Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday.1 Carve out pockets of time to accommodate your own wants and wishes.1 They are just as important as everything and everyone else—if not more!1
Overall, be kinder to yourself as you enjoy this weekend.
 Tartakovsky, M. (2014). 10 Ways to Be Kinder to Yourself This Weekend. Psych Central. Retrieved on April 28, 2014, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/weightless/2014/04/10-ways-to-be-kinder-to-yourself-this-weekend/